Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Three Musketeers???
(shreyas,your's truly,aditya)

oh my god....the main reason for me not blogging for such a long time is this: I had forgotten how to create one..agrrrrrrr! but there is some solace at the back of my mind at least now! well its gotten real late in the night at the moment !( i dunno why all my blog entries happen only durin the wee hours of the night) but i don wish to dis-appoint myself by jus typin some gibberish..

well...this is my official first blog entry !

my blog will primarily be a sort of diary and to some extent a lil entertainin to the noble souls who read it!
i have always struggled to find an identity for myself...n i hope,through this blog ,wud be able to get a better picture of me.as i have already mentioned,i want to make my blog 'a lil entertainin'...for obvious reasons tat i want YOU to read n comment ! please do COMMENT as i dont wish to do this journey of "identifying myself" all alone! it wud be fun to have u along !

oh yea...there are however two qualities which have got stuck in me ever since birth(atleast you can say so):
1)i love humour n in particular the so called PJs
2)i tend to speak endlessly if the listener wishes to keep his mouth shut for a long time !

k k ..i think we are now ready to begin the journey !
bon voyage!

statutory warning: the blogs,at any time, do not gurantee that the author was at his saneful best when composing them.you might feel,at times,maniacal,after reading them, and any damage done by you to self or others,does not bear any relation to the author,what so ever...aghai? *wink* *wink*

1 Comments:

Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Hey! Nice first post! Hope to read more!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home